Partner Program FAQs
Does it cost to join the Cascade Partner Program?
- There is currently no charge to join the Partner Program.
How do I book into a webinar?
- Just go here and sign up! You can attend the webinars as many times as you like.
How do I get in contact with Cascade?
- You can use the chat function (the blue icon in the bottom right of your Cascade or Partner Portal screen), or at email@example.com.
What support resources can I expect as a partner?
- Partners receive unlimited access to support by email and live chat. You also get access to our complete library of training material and videos.
- In addition, we host regular partner webinars to deliver software updates and answer questions.
- If you go in to your Partner Portal and go to “Resources”, you’ll see a suite of documents and videos to help you understand, sell, and support Cascade.
Can I book further help sessions?
- Yes. Bronze partners can go ahead and use the “Book a 15 min Callback” function in the Partner Portal, and are of course also welcome to use the Cascade live chat if they have questions or need assistance.
- Partners in the Silver tier and above can book additional 1:1 sessions, so we can help you get Cascade working for your clients. Just get in contact with your Account Manager.
Will Cascade Strategy pitch to my clients?
- Generally we encourage you to maintain the business relationship with your client, while we remain as your vendor.
- Partners in the Silver tier and above can contact us if they need particular assistance with a client, and we can discuss options on a case-by-case basis.
How does the revenue share work?
- If you opt for the revenue share option, you’ll receive the stated revenue share percentage for your tier for all revenue earned on accounts that you sign-up to Cascade (this applies to user licences and add-ons).
- Payouts are made quarterly via PayPal unless you request a different method of payment. You’ll continue to receive payouts for as long as the client remains a customer of Cascade and you remain a partner, subject to our full T&Cs.
- Note that the revenue share is calculated after any discounts (e.g. annual purchase) have been applied.
Do discounts only apply to licences, or to add-ons too?
- Both – your tier discount (e.g. 15% for Bronze tier) will apply to licences and add-ons.
- Note that your tier discount is applied after any other discounts have been applied.
Do I get any discounts for me?
- Yes. As you move into the Silver tier and above, you’re eligible for a free Cascade instance for your own business, and discounts on add-ons for yourself.
- Note that outside this, you don’t get a revenue share (or equivalent discount) on your own Cascade instance.
How do the tiers work?
- When you achieve one of the qualifying criteria (e.g. 10 new sales) in the “Partnership Year”, you move in to that tier.
- You maintain that tier for the remainder of that Partnership Year, and you keep it for the next one too (subject to the T&Cs).
- “Partnership Year” is a 12 month period, day 1 of which is when you Partnership Agreement was accepted, which then recurs from that date in following years, just like a “subscription”.
- When is a sale/revenue target recognized?:
- Sales – You need to make the specified number of new sales in the Partnership Year. The date a “sale” is registered is the date that Cascade receives first payment for the service (we may make it earlier or later to improve your tier, at our discretion).
- The day after you hit the sales target, you’ll move up into the next tier.
- Revenue – “Eligible Revenue” is the current annual Cascade recurring revenue for all your clients (excluding any sales taxes), plus any additional add-ons you’ve sold in the last 12 months.
- e.g. if you have 10 clients each currently paying US$1,000 per year for their Cascade subscription (in monthly or single annual payments), your Eligible Revenue would be US$10,000.
- The day after your Eligible Revenue reaches the threshold for a tier, you’ll move up into that tier.
Do you still offer Australian Dollar pricing?
- Yes. We’ve focused the website on US Dollar pricing as a baseline for the international market, but if you go into the “Subscription” page of a Cascade instance, you still get the AUD billing option.
- Contact us if you want to see a breakdown of the AUD pricing.