Get access to your data on your own terms. Cascade supports a wide variety of exports to your favorite productivity tools.
Exports to CSV spreadsheet format
Extract core Cascade data so you can use it elsewhere:
- Export Goals, Roles and other key data
- Pull out your Snapshot report in a form you can manipulate and re-use outside Cascade
- Use your CSV data in Excel, Google Sheets, or a range of other tools
- Use the flexible CSV data as an import for other systems
Your information is a key resource – use it wherever you can add add most value.
Exports to PDF
Cascade lets you export your plans, reports, and other key documents to PDF:
- Pull out your Snapshots reports, dashboards, etc.
- Generate a ready-to-use PDF of your top-level strategic plan
- Read them in any PDF viewer
- Save or email them wherever you need to
Your reports and outputs look great – include them in documents and presentations, or share them with others.
Online Grid Editing
The Cascade grid editor lets you make a lot of changes more quickly:
- Filter and sort your Goals to give you the list you need
- Make changes in the grid instantly
- See the whole list at once to give yourself the bigger picture
- Check for consistency and accuracy across your Goals on a single screen
Sometimes you don’t want to open every Goal to make small changes – Cascade gives you the tools to be smarter than this.
Cascade REST API
Cascade’s REST API lets you get data in and out of the system on your own terms.
- Endpoints available for all elements
- Flexible API keys configured to provide controlled access to only the endpoints needed
- Use it for reading and writing – truly integrate Cascade in to your business systems
- Robust, fast, and secure – get the benefits of using the API that’s at the core of Cascade
Cascade’s API gives you the power and opportunity to integrate wherever you need to.